The second toilet is finally fixed! It was broken when we moved in over a year ago, and the landlord just never got around to calling anyone to fix it. Well, when the first toilet tipped backwards when the floor behind it sunk, I bugged him about it. Nothing happened. When the mushrooms grew out of the floor behind the toilet, I finally got some attention!
So the second toilet is finally done...10 days, a new floor, new tile, new shut off valve, and installed the right way so it won't leak and ruin the floor again. Yeah!
The first toilet is scheduled to be attended to later this week. New solid floor, no mushrooms, new tile... I can't wait!